The conference and meeting center is available for a wide variety of functions. From weddings to business meetings, trade shows to family gatherings; the conference center can be used as one large center or divided into smaller rooms. A complete array of round and rectangular tables, chairs, podiums, audio-visual equipment and even a stage are available for your use. An outdoor patio complements your event and is the designated smoking area.
The conference center features a special lobby for per-registrations, guest check-in, coat check, refreshment breaks, or whatever your needs might be. A spacious catering kitchen has appliances making food service easy and convenient. with certain conditions, bartender services are provided and alcohol is permitted in the conference center only.
Room Accommodations for Events Large and Small
The Redwood Area Community Center is the area’s premier meeting and conference facility with over 6,000 square feet of functioning space. Use the Conference Center as one large room or divide it into four separate rooms, each able to accommodate 36+ people.
The Redwood Area Community Center also has rental space available in the Senior Center. This area is one large room accommodating 48 people and has a full sound system with projection screen along with a kitchenette.
If your meeting size is 10 or less people you may want to consider our board room. The board room has media capabilities as well as seating with a fireplace.
- Room combinations can be created to accommodate any number of gatherings.
- Room #1 has tile flooring and large windows.
- Room #2, #3A and #3B have carpeted flooring.
- Wireless Internet available at no charge.
- Linens are available for an extra charge.
- Banquet Style: 8 chairs per table
- Classroom Style: 4 chairs per table
- Lecture Style: Chairs only
- Rectangular Tables: 36″ x 96″
- Round Tables: 72″
- Small Round Tables: 48″