Patrons of the RACC,
As the weather continues to get colder, we at the RACC have enjoyed seeing more and more people in the building.
Below are just a few reminders to our members as well as day pass users as to what is and isn’t allowed when visiting the RACC.
*ALL members (including students) need to enter the RACC by using the north (arena) or west entry.
*All students will need to check in and receive a wristband at the customer service counter of the RACC. Anyone entering the RACC will either need to be a member or purchase a day pass. The one exception is those students 12 and above will have access to the Fitness Room on school days from 3:30-6:00p without paying a day pass or having a membership. Must still check in at the customer service counter.
*We will not be a place for students to congregate (sitting at tables or not being active). Those students that want to be at the RACC will need to be active. Those just hanging around will be asked to leave.
Rules of Play in the Fieldhouse:
- Must bring your own basketball, volleyball, etc.
- No more than 4 people shooting at a hoop any one time.
- No pickup games (basketball, football, ect) where personal contact is being made.
- You may play catch with a Football, Baseball, Softball. Also allowed are games of Volleyball, Pickleball, & Tennis.
- If a group is all from the same family, pick-up games are allowed.
What we continue to ask of our patrons:
- Face coverings are mandated while inside the RACC. Face coverings may be removed while exercising.
- If you are not feeling well or have been sick within the past 3 days, we ask that you stay home.
- Please utilize our multiple sanitation stations scattered throughout the RACC.
- When going to work out, please grab a spray bottle of disinfectant & a towel. You will utilize this disinfectant (along with a towel) to wipe down all equipment that you utilize while you are at the RACC. When done with your workout, we ask you to put the bottle of disinfectant in the “need to be sanitized tote” and RACC staff will take care of. You may also use disinfectant wipes located in the fitness room.
- Members must go to customer service counter and use your barcode to check in. If you do not have your card, please notify customer service staff. We need to track all users of the RACC.
Continuous changes that still affect us:
- We are only allowed 25 people in the Fitness Room, so we have moved some of the cardio equipment into the Fieldhouse. Feel free to use in either space.
- Only 1 person/family at the customer service counter at a time. All others must remain 6 ft. of each other.
- Tables will remain in the lobby. Each table will only have 2 chairs each.
- There will be no coffee available to the public.
- Water fountains will be turned off except for the bottle filling stations. Please bring your own bottles.
- TV’s will be turned off as the remotes will be removed.
- There will be no yoga mats available to the public. Please bring your own.
Group Fitness: Face coverings will not be required but recommended. Social distancing will be enforced. Pre & post workout cleaning of equipment is required.
YOUTH RECREATION:Register online for fall activities HERE. Fall activities will be ran as scheduled at this time.