RAMSEY PARK: View our Ramsey Park Covid Reopening Plan
AQUATIC CENTER: Opening June 29th! View our guidelines and updated hours of operation HERE. Session 2 & Session 3 swimming lessons are still on. Log on to www.redwoodareacommunitycenter.com to register.
RACC: Hello Members and Patrons of the RACC, RACC staff is excited to announce we will move to Phase 2 of our re-opening process on Monday, June 29th. Since re-opening the RACC on June 10th, our members have done a great job of respecting others space and sanitizing the equipment they utilize for their workout.
What difference will you see in Phase 2?
1. Day passes will once again be sold. You do not have to be a member of the RACC to use the amenities we have to offer. You must stop at the customer service counter to sign in and pay as well as receive any instructions necessary to use our facility.
2. We will return to our typical age requirements at the RACC. Any children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult (ages 18 and over). This would allow the children under the age of 9 to have access to the Community Center (if paid a daily fee or has a valid membership). Children under the age of 12 do not have access to the fitness center.
3. Use of the In-Body machine will once again be allowed. Please disinfect machine before and after use. This machine is free to our members and $5 to non-members
A reminder of what we ask of our Members/Non-Members:
1. If you are not feeling well or have been sick within the past 3 days, we ask that you stay home.
2. Please utilize our multiple sanitation stations scattered throughout the RACC.
3. Members must go to customer service counter and use your barcode to check in. If you do not have your card, please notify customer service staff. We need to track all users of the RACC.
4. Please grab a spray bottle of disinfectant. You will utilize this disinfectant (along with paper towels) to wipe down all equipment that you utilize while you are at the RACC. When done with your workout, we ask you to put the bottle of disinfectant in the “need to be sanitized tote” and RACC staff will take care of. You may also use disinfectant wipes located in the fitness room.
5. Masks are not required but are recommended.
We will continue to follow the below guidelines:
1. We are only allowed 25 people in the Fitness Room so we have moved some of the cardio equipment into the Fieldhouse. Feel free to use in either space.
2. Only 1 person/family at the customer service counter at a time. All others must remain 6 ft. of each other.
3. Tables will remain in the lobby. Each table will only have 2 chairs each.
4. Facility will be for individual use only. No congregation of people will be allowed. Must bring your own basketball!
5. There will be no coffee available to the public.
6. Certain doors will be propped open to decrease the amount of touching by members and staff.
7. Water fountains will be turned off except for the bottle filling stations.
8. Indoor playground will be closed
9. TV’s will be turned off as the remotes will be removed.
10. Senior adult group fitness will not be allowed at this time. Possible August 4th start.
Membership reminders: *All 6-month & 12-month (continuous) memberships will start to see an automatic withdrawal starting again on July 15th.
*PICKLEBALL– Starting July 1st we allowed to host doubles Pickleball once again! Get your group together and enjoy the controlled environment of the RACC Fieldhouse.
ADULT RECREATION: We will be starting our activities (sand volleyball, men’s softball and church league softball). Please contact Tim Prahl, email@example.com if you have any questions. You may view the schedules on the Adult Recreation page.
YOUTH RECREATION: Below is a list of activities that were postponed/canceled from June and an update regarding registration status.
City Rec T-ball/Softball/Baseball: Postponed start date to July 6th (4-week season, practices only until games are allowed, schedule will be release June 26th, fees were reduced to Peanuts: $25 and Baseball/Softball: $30 – refunds of $20 were given to those already signed up)
Sports of Sorts: Canceled
(Updated 6/24) Cardinal Volleyball Camp: Postponed August 10 – 12 – registration open
Cardinal Wrestling Camp: Canceled
Junior Golf Lessons: Postponed start date to August 4 – 25 (Tuesdays) – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Cardinal Girls Basketball Camp: Postponed to July 13 – 16 – registration open
New Times: 6-9 Grade 8:30-10:00, 3-5 Grade 10:15-11:45, K-2 Grade 12:00-12:45
(Updated 6/24) Cardinal Boys Basketball Camp: NEW TIMES, Same Dates July 13 – 16 – registration open
New Times: 6-9 Grade 3:45-5:15, 3-5 Grade 2:00-3:30, K-2 Grade 1:00-1:45
(Updated 6/24) Cardinal Football Camp – registration open
NEW TIME for K-5th Grade: 10:15-11:45am
Distance Running Camp: Canceled (possibly offering something local later in the summer)
Track & Field Camp: Postponed to August 11 – 13 – registration open
Youth Tennis Lessons: June Session is Canceled – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Summer Gymnastics: June Session is Canceled – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Redwood Area Gymnastics Academy: June Session is Canceled – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Parent & Child Gymnastics: June Session is Canceled – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Music in Me: Canceled
(Updated 6/24) Music in Me for 3’s: Canceled
(Updated 6/24) Sunshine Camp: Postponed to July 20 – 24 (Both Sessions) – registration open
(Updated 6/24) Mini Sports Camp: Both Sessions Canceled
(Updated 6/24) Threes in Motion: Canceled
(Updated 7/1) Mike Felt Heat Check Shooting Camp: Canceled
(Updated 7/6) Softball Pitching Camp: Canceled
If you have registered for an activity that has been postponed to a later date and that date no longer works with your schedule or you feel you no longer want your child to participate please notify us and we will issue a full refund for your registration. For those of you that are in June sessions that have been canceled and you would like to register for a July session, please call and let us know immediately so we can transfer you prior to refunding your money.